Sunday, October 27, 2013

Waking up in Vegas?

Went to Vegas for the first time ever for Kim's birthday party! Ummm let me tell ya it was real wiiiild! Kim worked that carpet like it's her daily duties! Kim sure knows how to work a carpet! And Kris Jenner was right behind her! Hahaha. 

It was my first time in Vegas! Yessss I'll be going back! It was real fuuun but exhausting! I love the whole "Youuu gamble and just order whatever drinks youuu want and just tip." Vegas is a lot bigger than I thought it would be! Las Vegas Blvd is like Hollywood Blvd in a way, but cleaner! They even have the CRAZY people in costumes there too! 


Thanks Tao for this amazing sign! 

Kim Kardashian and family at Tao! 
*Photots taken by WOWCELEBRITYTV*
Kris Jenner loves the cameras!
Khlo & Kourt!
Stunning!
Kourtney! 


No comments:

Post a Comment