Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kristen Stewart.....and Rob?

I have seen Kristen Stewart a few times now, but never actually got a picture with her. I mean when ever there are WILD fans and paparazzi your probably not going to get a picture with either of them. My friend randomly picked me up the other day from my apartment. She said, "Niko were going for Rob & Kristen." Ummmm. Okay? I never really get my hopes high when it comes to Rob and Kristen because they aren't always the easiest to get close to. But they are both very friendly. I have nothing bad to say about them. Kristen is friendy to the actual fans that aren't trying to make money off of her. I went to the place that Rob and Kristen were suppose to go to. Sure enough Rob darts in and Kristen darts in 10 minutes later. I told Kristen how I haven't met her before and I wanted a picture with her. I also told her how I loved "Panic Room." Her friend laughed...probably because nobody mentions that movie to her. It's probably nice for people to mention some of her other movies besides Twilight! She was really awkward....but thats how she is. Kristen is a super shy girl! She doesn't really know what to do with herself when people approach her. She was thinking about darting up the stairs or stopping to take a picture with me! Hahaha. She goes, "Ohh Shit, okay." 



No comments:

Post a Comment