Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Charity Event!

I headed out to West Hollywood in the early afternoon for this charity event that was going on. I guess a lot of people related to Fashion were suppose to be there. Someone who always goes to a lot of fashion events is Joe Manganiello! Believe it or not Joe is in my top ten! He is always so nice and he just happens to be up there(: 

I really didn't know who I was going to see at the event, but someone else that I was waiting for was Steven Tyler! I had a few things that I wanted him to sign. Alice Cooper also showed up and was more than happy to sign my photos, he is always so nice. Steven Tyler signed like all of my things, and boyyy let me tell you, he is crazy!!! He looks like he's on drugs!!!! But Steven is ALWAYS nice, but a little WILD! 
Rachel Zoe....look at that photo bomber! 

 Tori Spelling, 90210 
Josh Henderson "Dallas" 
 Eddie Van Halen 
 What the hell is Steven Tyler doing?!
 Slash....nice, but weird.
 Joe Manganiello, "Magic Mike," and "True Blood." 



No comments:

Post a Comment