Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ryan Sheckler run in!

Had such an eventful day yesterday! So a few celebrities that I really wasn't planning on meeting! After the crazy Miranda Kerr ordeal at the airport I went back to Hollywood and came across Jack Black. Let me tell ya...he's kinda odd! Yes my friend and I took a picture with him, but he was so weird about it. It looked like he was thinking, "How do you know who I am?" Hahaha. I don't know, it was just weird. 

Later during the night, I saw Ryan Sheckler leaving a concert in West Hollywood! Boooooy, I have't heard anything about him in ages!!!! I swear I haven't seen photos of him, really haven't heard anything!! But I have met him now! He pretty much looks the same, he doesn't age! Looks like a kid still! He was with his friend and was more than happy to chat with my friend and take photos! 



I look so WHITE in this photo! 

My friend Sloune with her man!! Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment