Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ian Somerhalder at LAX

Ian Somerhalder can sometimes be a weird guy. But for some weird reason yesterday he was more than happy to take pictures with my friends and I. He was taking FOREVER to show up to his flight!! I was starting to think that he wasn't going to show up!! But sure enough Ian showed up, the first thing I recognized was his boots he always wears and the type of clothes he wears. He was a little confused how we knew he was at the airport! But whatever! Hahahahaha. He was like, "How'd you guys know I was going to be here? ".....Nobody answered!.....Awkward! He usually doesn't like taking photos but he took them and signed autographs!! He kept saying he was late for his flight!...nice try Ian....he had over an hour! 

My NEW Brazilian friend(: 
Ian looking like he just jumped out of Vampire Diaries! 


1 comment:

  1. Ian Somerhalder has finally responded to rumors that he's a favorite to play this role in 50 shades movie.
    Christian Grey

    ReplyDelete