Friday, January 25, 2013

Matt Damon loves the fans!

Matt Damon loves his fans!!! Recently returning to LA, a photographer stepped on Matt Damon's kids foot!! I guess he got pissed and didn't sign autographs! I mean I would be upset too! Matt is always nice, he's going to give the photographers their shots and sign autographs! But getting all crazy and aggressive for Matt Damon?! When everyone KNOWS he's nice! '

Matt returned to LA the other day and I was hoping that he still wouldn't be upset about the last incident at the airport. Matt was happy like always!! Matt signed autographs forever!! Matt did photo ops, signed, talked to fans....I would say that Matt is probably one of Hollywood's nicest actors, so down to earth! I mentioned to get a few autographs and a picture with Matt.



No comments:

Post a Comment