Friday, December 7, 2012

Khloe Kardashian at the airport!

Was SUPERRRRR HAPPPPYYYY the other day! I went out to the airport to meet Michael C. Hall. I'm a HUGE fan of the show Dexter! Love that show! I have even been to a few of the Dester sets in Miami, and the apartment that they filmed at. I have tried meeting him a few times now....and still NO LUCK! Mister Hall snuck out! I had my DVD's, pictures, and some other things to get signed! Ohh well, I'll have to try again! Maybe Comic Con next year! 



Anyways, I was super happy because Khloe Kardashian was flying in from Miami! I had to get my photos signed that we took last time at the airport! I love greeting the Kardashian girls when they arrive!  I waited until the time was right then started talking to her, for a split second the paparazzi weren't being all loud, so I actually could talk to Khloe! I asked Khloe how Miami was, the weather, and asked when Kim was coming back! Khloe loved the photo that she signed! The photo that she signed was the paparazzi picture that I found online of the two of us! The photo actually turned out better than the actually photo I took with her that day! 


The Kardashians totally make me happy! I love seeing them! They are BEYOND friendly to their fans! 



No comments:

Post a Comment