Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hugh Jackman & Anne Hathaway!

Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway were BEYOND nice! They are very friendly people!  I think that I have to add them to my top list of the most friendly celebrities! Hugh Jackman said, that he was in a hurry and didn't have time to take pictures! But the publicist told both us and Hugh that he had time! The publicist kept saying, "this is a cuute crowd!" I mean there really only was a few of us waiting for Hugh Jackman! I finally got my photo with Hugh 2 days before he flew out of LA! Hugh lives in New York, so he really isn't here often. 

Anne Hathaway was very nice too! Anne signed autographs then took photos with whoever wanted a picture! She was super cute, and VERY thin! I could feel Anne's bones! I told her how much I like her movie, "Love and other drugs!" She said, "aww thank you!" I like the part she played in "Valentines day too! Anne played a funny role in that movie! 
Mister Hugh Jackman!

Anne Hathaway

Director of Les' Miserables 




No comments:

Post a Comment