Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bel Air house party!

I was able to get onto the carpet for this charity event that was held at a house party in Bel Air. I was right there on the carpet ready to see Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner! A few good celebs arrived to the event. Kathy Hilton was also on the list but she ended up not showing up. Nicole Richie showed up and was photographed on the carpet. As soon as she was near the interviewers she practically sprinted past them! I guess she doesn't like being interviewed! Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner arrived, and made their way to the carpet. Kris was practically being interviewed right next to me! I was loving it!! Haha. She was going down the line of people that were interviewing her. I was next....yeah I guess I looked like a reporter? Cause she came right over to me and I just started talking to her! I was asking her about the DASH stores. About the girls in Miami, and asking about a possible DASH in London that they have been talking about! Kris said..."WHY NOT!?" We quickly took a photo for my blog and she continued being photographed.

Later that night Both Kris and Bruce went onto the Farris Wheel that was in the backyard of this mansion! I mean this house was HUGE! We took a video and my friend took some photos of them on the Farris Wheel. Looks like they had a lot of fun. They didn't stick around for the Fashion Event though. They left right after.


No comments:

Post a Comment