Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers day MOM!

My mom totally deserves this blog post to herself. My mom has done so much for me. She has helped me through my ups & downs. She has helped me follow my dreams and made sure one of my dreams came true. (Moving to Los Angeles.) I would have never been able to accomplish a lot of the things I have accomplished without my mom. My mom has ALWAYS told me and my sister that we should follow our dreams . My mom has ALWAYS been there for both my sister Bailey and I and still is. We aren't living as close as we used to be but she is just a phone call away if I need to talk. Thanks for inspiring me mom.

Mom I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the things you have done for me, I may not always show it but I truly appreciate the things you have done. Thank you mom. I love you! See you in a few weeks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment