Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kim Kardashian at Nobu!

Kim Kardashian has been a very busy woman lately! Kim attended the US WEEKLY magazine party last night in West Hollywood. She looked flawless on the carpet! A few reality stars attended the event. After Kim headed to dinner and for drinks with Nene Leakes from, "the housewives of Atlanta." When ever they are in the same city they usually hang out. When Kim was filming in Atlanta they met up there too.

Kim and Nene Leakes headed out of a Japanese restaurant in West Hollywood last night. They were SWARMED by the paparazzi! There were probably 15 to 20 LA photographers there! It was a ZOO! I really didn't hear them asking stupid questions like they usually do....I for sure thought they were going to ask about Kim dating Kanye West....but I didn't even hear them mention him. Both Kim & Nene were all smiles as they were leaving and heading to their escalade. I was searching the blogs and found a couple photos taken last night!
YES I GOOGLE MYSELF! SO?(;



Was able to get two Kim Kardashian autographs last night! The one on the right is hard to see because of my flash on my iphone. The picture on the left is autographed by Kim & Justin Bieber! I have been carrying this photo around for awhile now! It's finally complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment