Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kiefer Sutherland from 24!

What a day! Went to bed so late and I had to get up early for work. I started work at Starbucks at 7:45 AM! I'm NEVER up that early! I'm really not a morning person at all!! I was able to get up though for work. I drove my friends car so I didn't have to get up super early! I randomly started talking about Twilight with a Starbucks customer.....she told me that she worked on the special effects for the first two movies. She said that she worked with the wolves a lot. I then told her that I have met Taylor & Rob....She said that Taylor is so sweet! She told me that Kristen is a bitch....I believe it! I've seen Kristen a few times here in Hollywood, and she just acts so odd. She doesn't really like all the attention....well you shouldn't of done Twilight then Kristien!

After work I headed to an event in the valley! Kiefer Sutherland was attending. Kiefer was promoting his new show "Touch." A few of the other cast members were there too. Kiefer wasn't even dropped off he walked right to the red carpet! We almost missed him!! As soon as we went over by him he signed autographs and took a couple photos. He's a super nice guy. He took off his glasses that he was wearing for the photos...wonder why?...I took mine off too. I really don't like wearing my glasses in photos either. 

Mister Kiefer Sutherland signing! 


David Mazouz from "Touch" 

Later in the night I took a photo with Steven Bauer. Steven was in "Scarface." He pretty much will sign anything that you have.




No comments:

Post a Comment