Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kim Kardashian...off to PARIS!

Got up this morning and looked out my window & it was CLOUDY! I hate clouds, I want to see SUN every single day here! I want the weather to be perfect everyday, is that too much to ask!? Haha(: It was a little chilly when I left the house to go to Starbucks! It didn't look like it was going to rain but it was cloudy! 

Kim Kardashian landed in Paris today for FASHION WEEK! She even had a few fans waiting to meet her at the airport in Paris! Kim greeted her fans, took photos, and signed a few "Kardashian Konfidential" books! Kim's first stop was "Hermes!" This girl LOVES to shop! Looking at the pictures, it didn't look as crazy as the it would be here with Kim going out to shop! Didn't look like there were as many photographers in Paris. Here's a few photos of Kim in Paris today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment