Friday, February 17, 2012

TWITTER ADDICT!

I have been a very busy boy in Hollywood lately! I have been running around like CRAZY! So many celebrity sightings in Hollywood! AHH! I love it! Recently I have seen Diddy, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Billy Ray Cyrus & the voices from the Simpson's! There's ALWAYS something to do in Hollywood, always so much going on!

As you guys know I am a twitter addict! I tweeted about Jersey Shore, and tagged, Mike "The Situation" in the tweet. Sure enough he ReTweeted my tweet! How awesome is that! I then started getting tweets from all these Jersey Shore fans! I did gain some more followers too(: My tweet went out to over 1 million people! How crazy is that! It's crazy to think about it that way! I would have to say that the Situation is by far the nicest of the Jersey Shore cast! Mike actually takes time to chat with the fans and doesn't mind taking photos! My favorite on the show would have to be Pauly D though!



No comments:

Post a Comment