Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Simpsons

I slept really good last night and felt really refreshed when I woke up. I got up at eight am. I got ready and headed over to Hollywood. It takes me awhile to get ready so sometimes I have to get up early when I need to be places. I headed to a star unveiling on Hollywood Blvd this morning. The weather was perfect today! Wow! Matt Groening was getting his star (creator of the Simpsons.) I went to get a few autographs and took some photos. I did get in an argument with this woman who was upset that I left for the restroom and went back in my spot in front of her. She gave me an attitude! She said, "You  guys are just going to stay right in front of me just like that?" I said, Yes, just like that! She started mumbling something about us.....I said, "What did you say?" She wouldn't even say it to me! Whatever, she was rude! Some people just don't understand how things run in Hollywood with these celebs. Did she really think I was just going to give her my spot!? Haha. NOOO! A few of the people that play the voices in the Simpsons showed up to the event. They were all pretty nice, except NANCY! She plays Bart Simpson. She wouldn't sign autographs or anything! UGH! I did get a photo with Yeardley Smith, who plays "Lisa."

     
The voice of LISA SIMPSON.

After my eventful morning I headed to Veggie Grill with friends(: Veggie Grill is one of my FAVORITE Vegan places in LA! Everything they have on the menu there is delicious! YUM! After eating lunch I headed to work because I didn't want to be late. I did have some time but I really didn't want to go all the way home and then back to work, so I just went right to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment