Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Khloe & Lamar season 2!

Another early day at work! Started at 8am at Starbucks! Had to get up early again! Work goes by fast during the day though because it's always so busy! Right after work I headed home. I just wanted to get home and take a nap! Having to get up early for work really tires me out! I got a call from someone that Kim Kardashian just went into a shop in Beverly Hills! So what do I do? I change quick, gather my Kim photos and get my camera! I run out of the house and run to the bus stop! I had to see Kim again! The only problem was that I had to be there in 30 minutes! Am I crazy or what!? Did I really think I was going to get to Beverly Hills in 30 minutes from North Hollywood!? I'm CRAY CRAY! I get to my first bus stop and I get a call saying that she already left! AHAHAHA. Yes, this shows how CRAZY I am over Miss Kim Kardashian! I didn't even make it to my first bus stop and Kim was already gone!!

I took a nap as soon as I got home. It felt so good to sleep a little! I've been getting up so early, I really needed the sleep. I woke up and turned on season 2 of Khloe and Lamar on E! I love that show, I'm so glad that they decided to do another season! After Khloe & Lamar, I watched a Lindsay Lohan special on E! The episode showed all of Lindsay's Up's & Down's. Lindsay Lohan really does have talent, I really wish that she would keep herself together! Currently she is doing good. I mean many people don't like the Playboy shoot that she did, but I mean she needed the money, so why not do it! Hopefully her career will continue to SKY ROCKET! I really would love to see Lindsay stay successful. They were even showing clips of a photographer tripping her for a good shot! How awful! The world was just trying to bring her down! I just have a feeling that Lindsay is going to work on her career and stop with all the drugs and drinking! Well I hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment