Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jennifer Aniston Star Ceremony!

Another LONG day out in Hollywood. I went to Jennifer Aniston's star ceremony this morning. She was honored with hand prints & foot prints in front of the Chinese Theatre and now a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her star is right in front of the "W" Hotel right by the Hollywood & Vine Station. The star is next to Adam Sandler's as well as Reese Witherspoon. At the ceremony Adam Sandler gave a little speech, Adam is such a funny guy! Haha. He didn't dress up for the occasion or anything! (You'll see in the photos below!) This was my first time seeing Jennifer Aniston in person, and boy was she pretty! Jennifer looks great, she looks just like how she looks in the movies! After the ceremony ended the madness began! Everyone started gathering their photos and getting ready for her to sign autographs....if she was going to! Sure enough, we called her over and she came over by us to sign! It was pretty crazy, the barricades were almost falling over! I asked her to sign my "GQ" photo and she looked at me and smiled and signed it! Then I got her to sign another one of my photos. I'm seriously surprised that the barricades didn't fall over! What a day! I left Hollywood right away so I could head home to get ready for work! I felt nasty and gross, I had to shower! YUCK! I checked a few things on twitter then headed to work.



   
Malin Akerman (from Watchmen) 
    
Jennifer Aniston's Family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment