Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rodeo Driveeee!

Headed to Beverly Hills when I got up. Right when I left the house it was nice and sunny out! I LOVE the sun! I walked around the area and thought that I met catch some celebs in Beverly Hills. Photographers were planted EVERYWHERE in the area! It's just CRAZY! Every corner I turned I would see a photographer! We did spot Jesse Mccarthy leaving a store with his girlfriend. I went right up to him and asked for a photo. I was so happy that he wasn't wearing his sunglasses! He wore them on the way in the store. I like photos with these celebs with their sunglasses off! He was more than happy to take a photo with me! His girlfriend actually offered to take the photo of us! I told him thanks and he said, "no problem buddy!" One of the photographers took a few pictures of them as they walked away from me. One shop over Camille Bell was spotted going into the store She was in "When a Stranger calls," she was the babysitter. So many people surrounded that store! It was CRAY CRAY! People didn't even know who was in the store! I was going to try and get a photo with her but she ran out the back! Oh well. Sylvestor Stallone was also in the area being photographed but I just missed him before he left! Kourtney Kardashian was back here again shopping too! She was just shopping here yesterday! I headed over to Starbucks to grab a coffee before heading home.

Jesse McCarthy shopping on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

My sister finally got her birthday present in the mail today! She was super excited when she got it, she called me right away! I sent her Johnny Depp's autograph that I got at one of his premiere's in Beverly Hills. Johnny is super nice to his fans! He loves the fans! Check out the photo below!

Bailey I had to go through ALL this to get this autograph for you! It was CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment