Saturday, December 24, 2011

Nicki Minaj OUTRAGEOUS outfits!

Busy day at Target tonight! WOW! IT WAS A ZOO! I was working in Starbucks, and BOY was it busy! So many people were coming in Target and ordering coffee! I really don't understand why these people even shop during christmas!? I would NOT be shopping a few days before christmas! NEVER! The people that go out shopping are CRAY CRAY! I was drinking LOTS of COFFEE! I took the bus home after work, it was a different bus then the one I usually take. I got off early and had NO CLUE where I was! I was just standing there! I called one of my LA friends asking her home to get home! She is pretty good with the bus schedule so I knew that she would be able to help me find my way home! I made it home fine, I just had to walk a little.

I turned on E! News when I got home and Fashion Police was on. I CANNOT believe how CRAZY Nicki Minaj dresses! She looks a WRECK! She shows up to events wearing the weirdest things! I can't tell if she wants to dress like Lady Gaga or Katy Perry! It's weird!

Here are a few photos of Nicki at recent events.



 Kim Kardashian during the "Kardashian" christmas card photo shoot! Kim was probably tweeting the fans! The "Kardashian" christmas card is very serious, a side that we don't usually see from the Kardashians. The photo was posted on ALL of their blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment