Monday, December 12, 2011

Fudge COVERED RITZ!

Started work at three, so I didn't have to rush around in the morning. I cleaned my room and organized a little. It started raining this morning! Did I ever tell you guys how much I HATE the rain!? I don't even want to step outside when it's raining!...even just a little! When I headed to work today in the rain I decided not to climb the fence on my way to work for a short cut....last time I climbed the fence in the rain I got stuck on the fence and my pants ripped! It was horrible!...and I was on my way to work! I went to work with a hole in my pants! Nice...huh?! It's so gross when it rains!...I hate getting on the bus all wet and having to walk in the rain! UGH! Horrible! I got to work early and ordered a coffee from Starbucks! I needed a few shots before I started work!(: Work went by kind of slow today...I don't know why...but it just did. I have off the next 3 days! Wonder what celebrity events I'll be going to this week!?(:
Check out this photo that someone took of me and Brad Pitt!

Have you guys tried these Fudge covered Ritz crackers? They are so good! You guys gotta try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment