Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas at the Grove!

I got up around 9am today...I started work at noon. I got to work early because you NEVER know with these busses! I NEVER trust them! I was in Food ave. today only for a couple hours. After work I bought a few things at Target and I went right home! I NEEDED to get home and clean my room! My room was just becoming so messy! Sometimes it's really hard to clean, because I'm always out and never home! My autographs were starting to build up!...A STACK was starting to pile up next to my bed! I finally was able to get things organized! It feels so good to clean! 

Look at MY MINNIE in Wisconsin! 

They really go ALL OUT at Christmas time at the Grove! WOW! My mom would LOVE this! The Grove is probably one of my favorite places to go to! I Love it there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment