Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stealing GAS!

Got up at around 5 am today!! :/ I had to be to work by 8am. And you guys all know how much Iove mornings! NOT! Getting up around 8 is fine but not getting up at 5! I mean I go to bed around 2! I just took one bus today and walked the rest of the way to work. I stopped at the gas station to pick something up...and when I was leaving the guy was yelling at someone over the loud speaker outside!...I didn't know what he was saying? When I got to work I ran into the guy in the back of Target. He was telling me that the gas station owed him 2 gallons of gas! I guess he didn't pay for them and rN off! He was telling me how crazy the worker at the gas station was acting! I got to work like 45 minutes early....if I didn't leave as early as I did I would get to work late because of the busses. I also just found out the other day that Miley Cyrus was shopping at our Target the other day! I guess Miley shops there a lot.

After work I headed home to relax(: I worked an 8 hour day....I was pretty tired! I tried looking for the AMA's on TV and it took forever to find them! I know like NO channels in Los Angeles...because I'm not usually ever home!

I totally wanted to post a few pictures of a few of the people who attended the VMA's but my computer is filled up to the MAX with photos! I'll try posting some tomorrow! I love talking about what everyone was wearing!

Here's a few photos of my animals in Wisconsin! Boy do I LOVE all my animals!


No comments:

Post a Comment