Friday, November 4, 2011

BREAD STICKS!

Didn't want to get up today to go to work. I would like to sleep a little one of these days! I got up and got ready for work. I organized my room a little because it was kind of messy. I just took my time getting ready, I really HATE rushing for things! I made it to work on time and got some bread sticks before I started work! I love my CARBS! I was in Starbucks today learning how to make more drinks! I've learned how to make most of them but if I'm not working at Starbucks consistency I forget sometimes. I still cannot believe how busy I have been! GEEZE! Working and running around chasing Celebs in Hollywood! After I was done with work I went to a Taco stand in North Hollywood with my friend Cindy. I needed her to translate for me, because they don't speak english! Those tacos are so good! I then got a steamed soy milk from Starbucks and Pumpkin loaf! YUM! Had a good day at work today, it went by really fast!

This was at the "RUM DIARY" premiere in LA. Everyone was going CRAZY for JOHNNY DEPP! Can anyone find me? I see my pictures I wanted autographed and my hands!

STARBUCKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment