Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch stalking!

Woke up and decided that I was going to head to the Pumpkin Patch. Many celebs are seen going there with their kids, so I thought I would check it out. As I was waiting for the bus this hispanic lady noticed that I was extemly congested! She was telling me to put on this certain kind of cream on my face and inner arms. I really couldn't understand her because she was pretty much talking in spanish! I stopped at Starbucks on the way. I went in to get my drink and some guy came super close to my face and was like, "I like your glasses, did you get them in town here?" I was like "no I got them in Wisconsin!" Geeze could he get any closer to my face! I went to the Pumpkin Patch and there were already a bunch of photographers there. They actually have a little area for the paparazzi! Haha. That was kind of funny! The first sighting we saw was "Alessandra," She is a Brazilian model. She loved the attention! You could just tell! She came with her husband and kid. They were actually there for a few hours! Then Eric Dane showed up with his family, and pregnant wife. They posed for the photographers. They were happy to show off Rebecca's new baby bump! Some lady was getting in the way of the shots and everyone started yelling at her to move!! Her big ass was in everyone's way! I've never been to this location before, so I'm sure I'll be back! It's actually pretty easy to get pictures of celebs there. I was there for a few hours then I left. I went to Subway because I was so hungry! I wanted my veggie sub! As I was eating at Subway I noticed that a man was coming in with all these random cups and filling them up with soda and leaving! So many crazy things go on here!

Okay so I was waiting for the bus this morning!......I almost forgot to mention this!! The bus just decided to pass me up! The bus was going FULL speed!! They didn't even look to see if someone was waiting at the stop!! How RUDE!!! Who does that! UGH!

Overall a pretty good celeb stalking day! I mean sometimes I see nobody! Check out the pictures that I got.

Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart.


Alessandra. Brazilian Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment