Monday, October 24, 2011

Justin Timberlake!...FAIL!

I was so EXHAUSTED from last night that I didn't get up until noon! Yesterday was such a long day! I went to the premiere and then went to work! 17 hour day! I got up and got my photos ready for the day. I had photos for Justin Timberlake and Zach Galifianakis to sign. Both Justin & him were both being interviewed on a TV show in LA. Went there around 1ish to wait. The earlier you get there the better the spot you get! I was like the third person to get there. They put up the barricades and everyone ran to get a spot! I was towards one of the sides. I like being in the middle just in case they don't make it to one of the ends to sign. It got so cold outside as the night went on! I was freezing!! I wore my North Face! I'm bringing gloves and scarves next time! We waited forever for Justin Timberlake to get there! We called him before and after when he left and he never came over by us to sign or take pictures! :( UGH! The creator of "Beavis and Butthead" (Mike Judge) came over after his interview on the show. He signed for a bunch of people and took pictures. He was actually really nice. I didn't have anything for him to sign though. The last person we were waiting for was Zach Galifianakis. We waited HOURS for him! We finally saw him leave and we called him over and he came right over by us! I got one autograph from him, and I guess he didn't want to take pictures with anyone. He actually signed for a lot of people and didn't move down the whole line. I tried getting my second picture signed, but I didn't get it. A bird pooped on my picture at the premiere yesterday and I was so upset! I cleaned the photo off and brought it today to get it signed and did(: After I went to Starbucks to get something HOT to drink! I was freezing! I NEVER would've thought Hollywood gets so cold! I jumped on the Subway after and headed home to North Hollywood.

Tomorrow I work and I'm going to one event to try and get someone. I'll post about it tomorrow if I have any luck! Hint: "HOUSE"



Creator of Beavis & Butthead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment