Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two & a Half Men!

I was the first person to arrive at the star ceremony for Jon Cryer. I was there at 6:30 am! I leave early because you never know how long the busses will take sometimes...I relaxed at a Starbucks on Hollywood Blvd until I started to see some familiar faces. People slowly started showing up. The workers also started cleaning and  glazing his new star. Then people started coming in to set up the red carpet and barricades for the fans. I got a great spot! My spot was right next to the star, close as I could get! The barricades started getting full, a few people got in arguments, yelling and swearing at each other for a better spot! The tourists just don't understand how HARDCORE this gets! The Photographers want their pictures and the graphers want their autographs! We really don't mess around, it gets pretty wild! The guests started arriving around 11:30. Pretty much the whole cast of "Two and a half men" showed up, except Charlie Sheen....I was really hoping to see him. Ashton Kutcher arrived and was wearing sunglasses and trying to stay hidden. I don't think he really wanted to be seen! Put I spotted him and started taking pictures! He sat right next to Angus. The ceremony began and Chuck Lorrie the producer of the show spoke. It was a great ceremony. Before the ceremony started I got a few of the cast members to sign my picture(: Ashton was the only one who didn't come over because he didn't want to take away the spotlight from Jon Cryer. But they were all very friendly. After the ceremony Jon signed for pretty much everyone! He signed two pictures for me(: A few events were going on, so a few people left and some of us waited to see if we could see Ashton leave out the back. We never saw him, I'll get hom next time....Then I had to go to work from Hollywood. Another shift closing!....ugh...you would think they would want to schedule me in the morning sometimes! GEEZ!

Check out some of the pictures that I took during the ceremony!

Angus T. Jones. from "Two and a half Men"

Jon Cryer's star. Looking super clean! It was just glazed.


Jon Cryer.

Ashton Kutcher.


Ashton Kutcher trying to stay hidden.


Ashton & Angus.

The media!


The mom from the show.








Chuck Lorrie.




Ashton Kutcher waving to the crowd!





Haha. Someone took a picture of me taking a picture! 

I got everyone on here! Minus Charlie Sheen!...I'm going to find him one of these days!

Terri interviews stars on EXTRA...I ran into her at the ceremony. I pulled out this picture to have her sign! :) She asked how I was and said she remembered me! I'll be seeing her again! I would love to work for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment