Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson.

I got up early today to go to the Grove to see if I could get a picture with Kendra Wilkinson....and I sure did! I got to the Grove extremely early so I stopped at the Starbucks at the Grove. I tried the new Salted Carmel Mocha! It was delicious! WOW! I'm now hooked on them! I'm sure I'll be getting one tomorrow! Kendra's interview was a private interview, you could only see her from a distance with her husband Hank who also attended the interview with EXTRA. As Kendra was leaving the building she was being interviewed in, I waited outside and as soon as she was near me I asked if I could take a picture with her!...She said yes and she seemed a little overwhelmed! Her assistant said NO more pictures! But, I don't care what anyone said! I was getting a picture with her! Then as I put my hand around her he was telling e not to touch her. I said DON'T TOUCH me! These people are so dramatic! GEEZ! I got a picture with her so I was happy! I left the Grove and headed to where the cast of DWTS practices. I wanted to get pictures with anyone that came in or out! Cause these people are going to start getting kicked off the show! Mark Ballas signed my stuff that I had for him(: and I took a picture with Chynna! She is super nice! I'm going to have her sign the picture tomorrow. I waited a few hours there then got Subway for lunch. A Veggie sub with EXTRA cheese! YUM! I then had to go to work....ugh.

Had a great day today! Tomorrow's going to be another busy day! DWTS again!

Kendra!

Chynna!

The photo's Mark Ballas signed for me! I took this one(:


Kendra & Hank entering the Grove.


Mario. Kendra & Hank.

Tony Bennet.

Carson arriving to DWTS practice.



We gave him an umbrella to dance with.




Elizabetta driving off.

No comments:

Post a Comment