Monday, August 22, 2011

Ozzy Osbourne PREMIERE!

Had another exciting day in LA! Woke up and headed to Hollywood blvd. to get some pictures to get autographed for the Ozzy Osbourne movie premiere! I showed up really early because I didn't know what to expect because I was never at this theatre for a premiere. The theatre was on Sunset Blvd. They had a fan area barricaded off, all set up, and I was pretty surprised because there wasn't many people in it. I was one of the first people there. I waited across the street for a few hours, so I could see everything that was going on, and so I could figure out where to stand. As I saw someone set their belongings in the barricaded area i crossed the street and headed over there. I met Nina, and Cody.....they were the first ones there. They go to these events ALL the time. We were talking about the last few premieres we went to. I went more great people at this premiere! I love meeting NEW people at the premiere's it's so much fun! They told their many stories of the celebrities they've met. After more people started showing up, we took our positions in the fan area. It really wasn't that crowded! I thought it was going to be much more chaotic! People started being dropped off on the carpet they walked through the press and all the photographers that photograph them. Nikki Sixx showed up and Steve-O! Steve-o came over to sign and take pictures, Nikki Sixx didn't even look at us. RUUUUDE! Him & his CRAZY hair! The Osbourne's started making their way towards us. Kelly was the first to come over! She was extremely nice! She signed and took a few pictures. I got my book signed! It's a older book, so when she saw the picture of herself, she went "EWW!" haha everyone laughed! Sharon was the next one to come over. It looked like she hesitated at first. So we HAD to scream for her to come over! She did, and signed and took pictures. I took a picture with her, but it didn't take and I thought it did! So no picture :( that sucks! Someone asked if Ozzy was going to show up....she said "He's in England." So NO OZZY! Then Jack came over and signed. I got my book signed by all three of them! I'm VERY happy with what I got signed! It was a long day in the sun, but I met a few more great people, that I'm sure I'll see at more premiere's!

My book signed by ALL three of them!(: SO HAPPY! They were all so nice. 

]
The Carpet

Nikki Sixx. Didn't come over and sign. Walked right in the theatre. 

some wrestler?


Here comes Kelly!

Kelly Osbourne (star of Fashion police!)



Sharon Osbourne.

Steve-o showed up! He was great to the fans!


Jack Osbourne.

It was Ozzy's movie but he was in England and was unable to attend. Oh well, looks like I'll NEED to hunt him down to complete my book! 

Also when Steve-o walked towards the fans, someone yelled "MOON US!" 

Bailey's coming tomorrow, I'm SUPER excited, I really don't think I'm going to be bale to sleep tonight! I'm meeting her at LAX, cause it's a ZOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment