Friday, July 15, 2011

SAW the same HOOKER I saw the other day!

I headed off to Hollywood & Highland today. I took the metro to the North Hollywood station today. I jumped on the bus heading west on Hollywood & Highland. As we went like a block, I SAW the same HOOKER that I saw yesterday! Same clothes, and still looking super classy!...Can't believe that I saw her again! I went to the Grove to stalk stars, but didn't see any today. I got lunch there, and it was a veggie dog! It was so GOOD! Never had one before! YUMM! It's nice that they have plenty of vegetarian choices in California because they do have so many vegetarian's here. You guys gotta try a veggie dog sometime!! Then I went into the Barnes & Noble there, and it was HUGE! It was three stories; of books, magazines, DVD's & a Starbucks. They had a pretty big selection of all types of books! The travel section was gigantic, I was in heaven! They also had a huge selection of California books, all different kinds. This is the Barnes & NOble where they have all the books signings at in LA. They even had a few books that you could purchase that were signed by the author. Then I tried to make it to Mr. Chow which is a well known restaurant that many stars have ate at, including; George Clooney, JLo, Serena Williams,  and Kiefer Sutherland. I couldn't find it!! I'm making it my mission to get there tomorrow! I have to! It's a HUGE paparazzi hot spot! So I decided to head to my familiar surroundings...Hollywood Boulevard. I got a really tasty Berry lemonade drink from Starbucks, it was super tasty!
YUMMMMY! It was super TASTY! 

Hollywood.

Look what else I ran into into on the streets of Hollywood! "The World According to Paris." So who watches the show? It's on every Wednesday!

I was walking around Hollywood for awhile, then decided to go home cause I was SO EXHAUSTED,   I just got so tired! I mean I've been on the go for over a week!!! As soon as I got to My North Hollywood Pad, I fell asleep while on facebook and blogging!! Haha. 

Goal tomorrow: Find Mr. Chow!
I NEED to see this paparazzi hotspot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment