Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOOKER ON THE SUBWAY! & CRAZY MAN SCREAMING!

Today I went to Hollywood, to just look around and people watch, and I walked down some streets that I haven't seen before. They have some SUPER nice condo's and apartments down some of those streets. I would LOVE to live in one of those condo's! I also went to Starbucks' and grabbed a coffee. I stood in front of Jimmy Kimmel LIVE, and I was watching tourists give this man money, who was scrubbing the stars on the walk of fame. And all these tourists were just handing him money! I was like WHAT?!
The one legged man cleaning the stars

Walk of fame

I took this picture for my sister, cause she LOVES Johnny Depp!

Then I stepped in Matt Damon's footprints, and were like the same size!

After Hollywood, I jumped on the Subway and went to Universal city! Never been there before so I really didn't know where I was going. This HOOKER, sat right next to me on the subway! She smelled like booze, she had super short shorts, she kept going on about her Dolce And Gabbana sunglasses! She was like "It's all about the Dolce and Gabbana glasses!" and then smiled! Then I smiled back at her. Then as we were approaching the next stop we got up, and she played one of Rihanna's songs, on her phone! Super loud! She turned it up and stuck her phone in her bra!!! People were starring at her! OMG! Some tourists just couldn't stop looking at her! Then she started talking to some older tourist's and boy did they thing she was CRAZYYYYY! 

Then as I was going on the subway somewhere else later in the day. This man is screaming, I mean SCREAMING! "JESUS LOVES YOU!" I was like what is going on and who is he talking to?  He was screaming this at some people that were on the subway, then they left and he was still screaming it! RUNNING LIKE A CRAZY AROUND the underground metro! He kept screaming, "JESUS LOVES YOU!" This one girl told him to "shut the EFFF up!" So he got louder, he was giving me such a headache! Then he said "I AM GOD'S CHILD AND I WILL KEEP SAYING,JESUS LOVES YOU." It was an absolutely zoo! Then he started running like a maniac up the stairs, still screaming!!!! Even when he left the metro station he was still screaming it down the street! He was causing such a seen! I'm surprised he was arrested!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Just like the movies!!!! Such weirdos there. Down
    Sn't it make you homesick??

    ReplyDelete