Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving guys. 

SOOOO thankful for the people I have in my life and all the friends I have made recently. Really youuu guys all mean a lot to me especially my family that is across the country. Unfortuntley I'm never with my family during the holidays because of being sooo far and working. And sooo thankful for the life I live in and the city I live in, I would have to say that Hollywood has changed me a little....

Lately I've been much more thankful and greatful for the little things in life. I mean youuu can't stress out about the small things, and sometimes I'm starting to think things happen for a reason....Not ALL things but some things! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete