Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mother Monster!


I have been having the best luck with Lady Gaga! For someone that made over 80 MILLION dollars last year she's soooo kind! I swear I didn't even ask to take a picture with her, she asked me?! 

I NEVER expected to get ALL the magazines I had with me to get signed....but it happened! I thought yeahhh maybe I'll get one signed, but she signed them ALL! I'm framing the Italian GQ it looks perfect! Gaga put a few little quotes on each one. 

What a down to earth lady! Sooooo kind for being such a HUGE pop star! She ALWAYS spends time with her fans(: 


1 comment:

  1. If you invested this much time on an education or a career you'd probably make thousands. Too bad you'll never amount to nothing but a some lame kid with tons of photos with celebs and autographs. Let's see how far that takes you.

    ReplyDelete