Saturday, April 6, 2013

RAY J VS. KANYE!


OHHH NO! Kim Kardashian is not going to be happy about this! I'm sure she already saw the news online though! Since it's EVERYWHERE! Ray J just released new song lyrics, and the name of the song is, "I HIT IT FIRST." Ray J is basically saying that he had Kim Kardashian before Kanye West and Ray J wants to make sure Kanye knows that! 

The Lyrics: 
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.
Yes my girl Kim Kardashian has a sex tape with Ray J. I'm NOT denying it, but should Ray J really sing about Kim & Kanye!? 


1 comment:

  1. He is so wrong for doing that & is just trying to put himself back in the spotlight again ughhhh he's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete