Saturday, April 6, 2013

Call me Maybe?


Carly Rae Jepsen isn't soooo friendly when she's not promoting things!! I have met her like 6 months ago at her album release party in West Hollywood, and she was such a nice girl! SOOO NICE! I found out the other day that she's only friendly when she's promoting things. I was a little disapponited to find that out. I mean she's 26 years old, and was practically straight out trying to ignore her 3 fans? I wish some of these people would talk for themselves, and act like real woman! Have some confidence in yourself!
I told Carly Rae Jepsen, "Call me Maybe?" 

Later that night I met Miss Joan Rivers! That woman is such a friendly lady, and she is staright forward about everything! She told us how it takes 1 minute to sign autographs and everyone is happy! We told Joan about Carly Rae Jepsen, and she went "seriously who even is she!?" She goes, "what does she even do and she can't sign autographs!" Such a nice woman I'm so happy that I was able to meet her, and would love to see her sometime again! I asked her how Kathy Griffin was too, and she told me that she hasn't seen her in a long time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment