Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter guys!


Happy Easter guys =) This is my second Easter in Los Angeles without my family. I always remember going for Easter Brunch with my Grama, Gramps, mom and sister. I miss those times to be honest. I mean it doesn't even feel like Easter here! I think last year I had off from work also and pretty much just rested all day. I try and take advantage of those days because I'm ALWAYS running around Hollywood! ALWAYS! Sometimes ya just gotta rest! I was going to go hike the Hollywood Hills with my friend, but the weather looked crappy and I didn't want to get struck by lightening on top of the Hollywood Hills!! Maybe tomorrow?(: 

Almost forgot! Grama thank youu so much for the Easter gifts! I really appreciate it! Love you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment