Sunday, November 4, 2012

Visiting in MILWAUKEE!

Back in Milwaukee! Seriously it feels good to be home! Yes it does get very cold here! But I love seeing my Milwaukee friends and old friends that I used to work with and go to school with. As soon as I landed I made sure to get mexican food! I'm OBSESSED with mexican food! I was SOOOO happy to see my Grandma and Grandpa! I swear when I'm here it just feels like I never left Milwaukee, I feel right at home(:

My second day in the Midwest I went to Chicago with my friend Meriah! I've been to Chicago just a couple of times....and I love the vibe of the city, it totally reminds me of New York! I love looking around and going to all the stores! Did I mention how much I LOVE Louis Vuitton!?!?! Yes, I am saving up for my next purchase there! I had a lot of fun in Chicago, except the cab drivers piss me up!! Like really? Don't tell me you don't have a card reader cause you have to! It's actually the law in Illinois for taxi drivers to have a card reader!




No comments:

Post a Comment