Sunday, July 22, 2012

Snooki's BUMP!

Snooki was out and about the other day at the Grove in West Hollywood promoting her new TV show that she films with Jwoww. Snooki was filming "EXTRA" with Mario Lopez to promote her new show. I have wanted a photo with Snooki for awhile now. I mean she's a pretty entertaining girl. But Snooki really doesn't like taking photos with people! I just went to the Grove the other day to just get some photos of her. The fans were waiting on one side for her and the photographers were on the other side. Snooki gave a wave for the photographers and I guess said a quick hiii to the fans. She's really NOT the best to her fans! I mean, someone wanted a picture with her and she ignored them. I managed to get a few good shots of Snooks!

Snooki's bump is showing! Check out some of the photos below. It kind of covered it up a little because of what she was wearing.



No comments:

Post a Comment