Thursday, July 12, 2012

FOUND the Italian VOGUE!

Spent my off day in Santa Monica! The last time I was in Santa Monica was probably in January! It was a little chilly there! I was expecting it to be much more hot! But, I guess because it's right by the ocean it's a little more cold. I was meeting my friend in Santa Monica who was visiting from New York. My friend use to live here in LA but moved to "The Big Apple." I was pretty excited to see her, I haven't seen her in a few months! I forgot how BIG the waves are at the Santa Monica Beach!! The beach there is so beautiful! We hung out on the beach then we went to a few of the stores on 3rd street. The "Apple" store was a must! I was checking my blog on one of the HUGE MAC computers and boy are they fun! We looked at the magazine stand to see if they had the Italian Vogue magazine that I was looking for with Kim Kardashian on the cover. I found it!! I know it's ONLY been out for a week, but I was looking for it! You have no idea how excited I was to find it! I was practically jumping up and down when I saw that Vogue! It was a little expensive for a magazine but worth it! I have been starting to collect all the covers that Kim Kardashian has been on and I get them autographed by Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment