Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July in the middle of Northern WI

It's the 4th of July! Its almost been a year now since I have been living in California! (Oppps. still don't have my California ID.) One of the last days in Wisconsin my mom, sister and I met my moms friends somewhere in the middle of nowhere to see the fireworks! We had a lot of fun, and I did manage to not find a Starbuck location but did find a gas station where they had bottled Starbucks... We set up chairs and lit some Sparklers. I met a few of my moms friends neighbors. I guess pretty much everyone in their town knows each other because it's such a small town! My mom was telling the neighbors that I was going to be moving to Hollywood in a couple days. The woman was shocked!! Her jaw practically dropped! She was just in disbelief because nobody in their "Small Town," just picks up their things at 18, and moves to Hollywood! She was very impressed and couldn't stop talking about it.

Here's two photos I took of the fireworks last year. No fireworks for me this year because I'll be working!



No comments:

Post a Comment