Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scarlett Johansson autographs!

Scarlett Johansson was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame a few days ago. I went to the event, I really wanted Scarlett's autograph. The guest speaker was Jeremy Renner. I think they both became good friends after making the movie, "The Avenger's" together. Scarlett is extremely pretty in person! She looks nothing like her mom, her mom totally didn't get to dressed up for the event. Scarlett signed a TON of autographs! There were a lot more fans that showed up then I thought there would be! All the Avenger fans showed up to the star ceremony. The weather started out really crappy, it was cloudy and misting! Around when the event started it cleared up and the sun came out! I was able to get two autographs from Scarlett, I wish I would've brought more things to get signed!

As soon as Scarlett started to sign autographs the madness began! GEEZE! They were going CRAZY for her. I mean ALL the LA dealers were freckin there! She was racking!! All I could think of when she was signing was...."$$$$, "EBAY!" She covered pretty much all the areas and signed her life away!






No comments:

Post a Comment