Thursday, April 19, 2012

Angelina Jolie SPOTTED with ring!

The other day I grabbed some Veggie Grill in West Hollywood. I was headed to an event, and found out that Angelina Jolie was spotted at the Roosevelt! I headed right over there. Sure enough I get there and Angelina was inside! TONS of tourists were waiting outside for her to leave! I had NOTHING for her to sign because I really had no idea she was going to be there! I showed up and started recording her walking out of the hotel. I got a little excited so the video didn't turn out that good. This is my second time seeing Angelina Jolie in Los Angeles, and boy....she is a true actress! She is someone that I definitely get star struck when I do see her. She was looking pretty thin though, very thin! Angelina walked out of the hotel with a HUGE smile on her face(: She seemed VERY happy, and showed up that ring! I was one of the first people in the WORLD to see Angelina with her ring! This was her second time stepping out in LA with it on. Later I got home and was watching TMZ, and saw myself outside when Angelina Jolie left the hotel! I was there holding my Veggie Grill bag! I'm making HISTORY! hahahaha.

I found this photo of Angie on one of the blogs! There's me to the right holding my "Veggie Grill" bag! I look so white!! Looks like I just saw a ghost! Find this video on TMZ, you'll see me! A few friends back at home in Wisconsin saw me! I didn't expect to see Angie at all this day! I really wish I had my photos with me! ERRRR. Oh well....next time. I guess Brad Pitt was also inside the hotel, they were both there. Nobody spotted Brad Pitt though.


The day that I met Angelina Jolie & Mister Brad Pitt! Like the nerd glasses?(;


No comments:

Post a Comment