Friday, March 30, 2012

Kylie Jenner photo is posted on CELEBUZZ!

Was surfing the internet and the blogs and discovered the photo of Kylie Jenner and I on the celebrity website, "Celebuzz!" How awesome is that!? I was like...SAY WHAT!? I'll post the photo below! Kylie Jenner is one of the first people to start "Instagraming." She posts photos constantly! If you guys aren't following me on Instagram, make sure to follow!! NikoTyler.


I headed to the Grove the other day in West Hollywood. Look Who I snapped a picture of arriving on a motorcycle to an "AeroSmith" performance! Mister Steven Tyler....looking old!! So much plastic surgery! Geeze! This was my first time seeing mister Tyler in person. The photo isn't the best because I took it on my iphone. So many people showed up to the performance!! TONS OF PEOPLE! It was CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment