Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kim Kardash feeding Skid Row

Got up today and headed to Beverly Hills(: I was meeting a friend there but her phone died so I had a really hard time finding her! Nobody can survive without their phones these days! We NEED our phones! I finally found her! She had to contact me via facebook at the apple store and used their computers! I ended up meeting her at the Grove. We were going to try and find some celebs but it was already getting late. But, Josh Hutcherson was spotted shopping at the Grove while we were there. I was going to stick around to see if I could spot anyone else but I got Starbucks instead(: I'm loving the peppermint Mocha that they have during christmas! YUM!! We knew right away that celebs were at the Grove because we spotted a couple photographers lurking around the area. My friend Katie couldn't stay that long because her dad was on his way to pick her up.

Kim Kardashian, Zoe Saldana & Jennifer Love Hewitt were spotted feeding people in Downtown LA this morning. 
Here's a few of the pictures that were taken there. 


I wish I would've knew about this event! I would've been there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment