Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lindsay Lohan COURTHOUSE!

What a LONG morning I had today!....I got up at 4am celebrity stalking with a friend. One of my favorite celebrities was suppose to be somewhere, but it turned out they were out of town! :( Anyways, I was out of the house by 5:30 am! The bus was taking forever! It turned out that one of the busses broke down!...the time the bus came it was so FULL nobody could even fit on it!! So I had to wait for the NEXT bus! I was so pissed! I was meeting someone in Hollywood, and once again I was late because of the LA Metro! UGH! I made it there 35 minutes late! I didn't even have time to get my Starbucks! :( We never found that certain celeb that I've been hunting down!...We headed back to Hollywood. While we were on the bus back I was checking all the Lindsay Lohan updates! I needed to know all the latest news about her going to jail! Lindsay was sent to jail, but it felt like a few hours later she posted bail, $100,000! So she's out of jail again! I don't think she's ever going to learn! Who has $100,000 dollars just laying around!?

She showed up in a White Fendi dress and a Chanel purse.



Wish I was able to show up to this! I love taking pictures of stuff like this! 


Before work I went to check out a premiere location with a friend. While we were waiting for a few people to show up....This man approached me! I was near the corner of Hollywood & Vine. He was like, "You got weed?" I was like NO! He's like, "You don't do weed?" Really? Leave me alone you creep! Can I even stand on the corner without being asked for drugs? He then was like, "So your huslin' for money too?" Yes, I'm standing on the corner of Hollywood & Vine and offering sex right in the day light! What a creep! He went to go shake my hand but I wouldn't touch him! He looked so gross! BARF! YUCK! His friend was also on drugs and was laughing for 10 minutes straight! These streets of LA are WILD! I swear! 


LOOK at this BUG that I saw yesterday! It was coming towards me!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment