Sunday, June 16, 2013

Everyone has someone....

There's sometimes a weird benefit to having a violent father and a father that was NEVER 100% there for me. He really motivated me in that I never wanted to be anything like him. 

I'm not going to blab about how my dad wasn't always there for me; cause I had my mom, Grama, and Step Dad support me through the times I needed them the most. My Grama played such a HUGE part in being there for my sister and I when we were growing up. When my mom wasn't around, when she was working.....my Grama was there for us, ALWAYS! 100%! And all three of them, (Mom, Grama and step dad,) support both mine and my sisters decsions in life. 

Thank youu guys for being there, and ALWAYS supporting us and our decsions! Both Bailey and I really appreciate it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment