Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Really? 20 minutes of fame....

One person I really don't care for and I don't think is very fan friendly, is Jennifer Lawrence!! I think her 20 minutes of fame will be up soon! I mean seriously, the girl is my age and is afraid to pick up a pen to sign autographs!! It's like get over yourself and sign your life away! It doesn't bother me so much that she doesn't sign autographs, but how hard she tries to sneak out of restaurants and stuff!! I mean one fan will wait in the front and she makes sure to leave out the back!! Thats crazy....

I was scanning through "Just Jared," and I couldn't help but notice how Jennifer is covering herself up like she's the next Emma Stone or something?! Like really? She's always hiding and covering up!

Jennifer your 20 minutes of fame is almost up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment