Sunday, February 24, 2013

Top Shop event!

Almost forgot to post these photos from the "Top Shop" event in LA. What a fun event, so many people showed up to it! Both Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton were at the same event! I was shocked to see Paris show up right after Kim! I wish they would have talked though! I looked online and they took NOO photos together! Ehhhh. Demi Lovato also showed up way later but I never saw her go in? She was on her crutches! 

While walking around Hollywood I ran into Jonathan! (Kim Kardashian's best friend!) I asked him how his restaurant is doing because it just opened recently. He was super friendly. I also asked about Kim and how she travels SOOO MUCH while being pregnant! 

My Brazilian friend Jessica! She can be CRAY CRAY let me tell ya. 
Harry Shrum Jr. (Glee)
Isabelle Fuhrman (The Orphan) 
Darren Criss (Glee) 
Rose McGowan (Charmed) 
Beyonce's sister!!! Probably the closest I'll EVER get to Beyonce! 



No comments:

Post a Comment