Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nicki Minaj

Random night meeting Nicki Minaj! 

What a day I had the other day in Hollywood! I was not planning on seeing Miss Minaj at ALL! My day of seeing no celebrities turned into me randomly seeing Nicki at Katsuya in LA. Nicki walked out of the restaurant with a couple body guards and maybe a new boyfriend? Not sure if it's a friend or maybe someone she's dating!? People have told me how Nicki doesn't really take a lot of photos with people....it's ALL lies! She was more than happy to take a photo with me, but did turn down a few people that really weren't fans. I mentioned to Nicki one of my favorite songs of her's that I love, "STARSHIPS!" I love that song!! I love all the beats of her songs! It was cool seeing how she looks in person, I mean I have seen all of her wild red carpet looks on television back when I was living in Wisconsin and now I finally had the opportunity to see her in person!! 



PHOTO BOMBER in the back, that didn't get a picture with her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment