Sunday, August 26, 2012

Robert Pattinson in Hollywood!

I have been a fan of Rob's since meeting him last year in Hollywood. Rob is a SUPER down to earth guy. And geeze his hair is WILD! Rob has many WILD, ROWDY and OUTTA CONTROL fans! I really wish they knew how to control themselves! In LA last year when I met Rob, I got autographs and a photo with him. I even asked Rob who his favorite Kardashian was! Haha. I mean, he can't tell me he doesn't know who they are! They are on hundreds of magazine covers! He told me, "that it was a difficult one!"

I saw Rob the other day and it looked like he was trying his best to keep a smile on his face. I mean can you guys believe what Kristen Stewart did to him!? How horrible. Rob really loved her too. Rob greeted his fans the other day while he was out promoting his new movie in Hollywood. I mean it didn't really look like he wanted to sign autographs and stuff but he does it for the fans, which is great! 
Hang in there Rob....



No comments:

Post a Comment