Sunday, August 19, 2012

My photo is in the TOP 3!

I joined in on the "Beckham statue contest," that they are doing on Instagram. I'm obsessed with Instagram so I had to upload a photo! There's seven statues of Beckham in the states....New York, LA, and San Francisco. Basically the most creative photos win the contest. The prizes include, 1,000 dollar shopping spree at H&M, a mini (foot tall,) Beckham statue, and signed David Beckham underwear from his new body wear line that launched in February 2012. This contest is perfect for me, wish me luck! I actually was searching some of the photos that people were posting online and I came across my photo on a website. It looks like my photo is in the TOP 3! In the beginning of the article it says how, everyone has the chance to "beat these characters," meaning, my photo and the two other contestants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment